**$100 SIGN ON BONUS and EMPLOYEE REFERRAL ELIGIBLE**
Royal American Construction, an established and growing construction company, has immediate openings for experienced Excavators.
These positions require experience in underground utilities (IE. knowledge of the installation of sewer, water, and storm drain utilities).
Excavators should have at least 5 years experience with excavators, loaders, bulldozers and trench shoring.
Must pass drug and background screenings.
- Complete Applications Monday – Friday at 1002 W 23rd St., Suite 400, Panama City, FL
- You can also submit resumes via email to Careers@RoyalAmerican.com
- Competitive salary – Excavator – Pay ranges from $16.00 – $20.00/hour depending on experience
- Company paid health benefits, life insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Ancillary products offered
- Health Savings Account and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Nine (9) paid holidays and three (3) weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Tuition reimbursement programs and annual scholarship program
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- Panama City, FL
- Excavator/Equipment Operator: 5 years