This position is responsible for maintaining the community grounds in an attractive condition in accordance with Royal American Management’s Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a description of the major responsibilities of this position. These job duties are subject to change according to department requirements. This is a summary and is not meant to include all activities that may be required to successfully perform in this job.
- Watering lawn, shrubs and flowers, mow, trim, fertilize and raking lawns
- Trimming shrubs, plants and small trees, tending to flowers and pulling weeds, and spraying insecticides.
- Maintain watering and drainage systems.
- Responsible for turning soil and reseeding lawn.
- May be required to paint exterior of buildings, pick up litter/trash on grounds daily, replace light bulbs for outside lighting, install and maintain fences and gates, care for the pools, assist in inventory control and upkeep of grounds equipment and supplies, assist with any emergency maintenance situations as they arise as well as assist with any after hour emergency situations such as fire watch.
- Must maintain all lawn and cleaning equipment according to manufacture and RAM procedure guidelines.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English is required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Community Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Vice-President or President of Royal American Management, Inc.
Work is generally conducted in an outdoor environment. Employee must be able to tolerate outdoor conditions for their assigned work schedule.