This position is responsible for maintaining the community grounds in an attractive condition in accordance with Royal American Management’s Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a description of the major responsibilities of this position. These job duties are subject to change according to department requirements. This is a summary and is not meant to include all activities that may be required to successfully perform in this job.
- Pick up all trash on grounds daily, this includes all areas around building, entrances, breezeways, and etc.
- Blow and pressure wash breezeways, sidewalks, curbs, and parking lot as needed or directed by the community manager.
- Replace any bulbs on exterior of building and grounds.
- Clean breezeway lights and keep free of bugs.
- Assist when necessary or as directed by the community manager. This includes painting exterior of buildings, railings, pool deck, breezeways, speed bumps or any other area.
- Water any and all potted plants in community common areas daily. Water any additional newly planted foliage as directed by the community manager.
- Empty all trash receptacles throughout all common areas daily.
- Empty all pet stations throughout the community daily.
- Keep trash compactor/dumpster area free of trash daily.
- Pressure wash compactor/dumpster areas as needed or directed by the community manager.
- Assist with cleaning of interior common areas and unit turns as needed or directed by the community manager.
- Assist with keeping the pool area clean, chairs straight, and trash receptacles empty.
Work is generally conducted in an outdoor environment. Employee must be able to tolerate outdoor conditions for their assigned work schedule.