Immediate opening for a Housekeeping Manager with Royal American Hospitality, Inc. Summary of duties are to supervise and coordinate activities of housekeepers, housemen, laundry, inspectors, contract and vendor cleaners, as well as billable vendors for amenities and linen.
This position will include, but not limited to: managing the schedule, payroll, billing and inventory control. This position oversees the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all housekeeping and laundry functions and enforces quality assurance for the Housekeeping Department and Department Cost Control measures. Must be available to respond and handle issues that arise, in a timely manner, at any time of day. Streamline experience a plus.
- Two years previous Housekeeping experience
- One year Housekeeping Management experience
- Competitive salary
- Company-paid benefits: life insurance and LTD
- Company-subsidized health benefits
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Fifteen (15) days Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement programs and annual scholarship program
EOE and Drug-free Workplace