**EXTENSIVE CONSTRUCTION JOB SITE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
New construction seeking experienced Job Site Project Coordinator/ Secretary to handle all construction paperwork at site level and assist Project Superintendent. Project will last approximately 14 months.
Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications and able to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines. Strong attention to detail a must. Sage Timberline & SCPC experience a plus. Certified Payroll experience preferred. Candidate selected will prepare subcontracts, agreements and purchase orders, process subcontractor pay requests and vendor invoices, prepare and process lien releases, maintain Notice to Owner log and all other job-related paperwork.
Candidate must have the ability to drive between job site and the Corporate office in Panama City as needed. Must use own personal vehicle and equipment to perform job functions. Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of the City of Houston Subcontract requirements and Section 3/Davis Bacon
- Previous work in a construction office environment with customer service skills is a requirement for this position
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Company-paid benefits: life insurance and LTD
- Company-subsidized health benefits
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Fifteen (15) days Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement programs and annual scholarship program
EOE and Drug Free Workplace