TGI Fridays, a leader in casual theme restaurants, is seeking high level, experienced Managers to join a team of self-driven and motivated individuals in search of excellence in their field.
RAFS, the TGI Fridays Franchisee for NW Florida and Dothan, AL, and a division of the Royal American Companies, is seeking experienced Managers for the Panhandle of Florida. Ability to relocate within the area is a plus, but not required.
- Fort Walton, FL
- Pensacola, FL
- General Managers
- Kitchen Managers
- Bar Managers
- Service Managers
- Associate General Managers
- A minimum of 2 years casual theme restaurant management experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Dependable and reliable: ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to foster teamwork through excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be self-driven and motivated
- ServeSafe Certification a plus
- Competitive salary
- Company paid health benefits, life insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Ancillary products offered
- Health Savings Account and Wellness Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Submit resumes via email to MaryLiz.Hebert@RoyalAmerican.com or apply online.
EOE and Drug Free Workplace